Home

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On Vacation

So I'm on vacation with the family. Today is the first day I've really had a chance to get out and take pics. We are staying at my mom & stepfather's time share in the Poconos (Lake Harmony, Pa.) It was snowing this morning and been about 30 degrees every day.


Sunday we went to Hershey, Pa. to the Hershey Factory. During the summer they have a whole theme park! This is the second time I've come up in the off season.

We have been playing Bingo and trivia and just sleeping and watching TV. Just relaxing in general.

But today we bundled up tight and went exploring the grounds. Here are a couple of photos from our trip thus far:

My husband Andy, giving his best angry face for the camera.



Hershey, Pa and Lake Harmony.



And a VERY bundled up version of me!

And a panoramic:


0 comments: