Home

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sunset over Tampa Bay

There was a huge photo convention in Tampa this week. I hadn't planned on going, but a vendor sent me a free ticket, so I couldn't resist! I drove down Monday morning and left Tuesday afternoon. Picked up tons of cool tips and saw the newest products for photography.

On my way to the hotel, I got lost, which is usual for me when I'm traveling and I found this beachside park. After the conference on Monday I grabbed some photos of the moody sky outside the convention center and then hightailed it back to that park, where I got there right as the sun was setting.


The Convention Center:
The beachside park between Tampa and Clearwater.





If you love my photos and would like to see more or purchase one on a T-shirt or poster, check out my sister site: Roadtrip Divas' Store

0 comments: