Home

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hollywood Petey

I have been super busy lately.


I did this session Sunday with a guy called Hollywood Petey, he's a musician in Jacksonville. He saw my work on another musician's page, Shay Prince, whom I photographed before she went on tour with Lil Bow Wow. Last I heard she was on tour with Lil Wayne.


Hollywood is playing it smart. He wants to make it big in the industry and realized that one of the best ways to do that is to have professional photos. If you want to stand out and be taken seriously, everything you do as an artist needs to look the part and Hollywood called me to help make that happen.


I'm sure you'll see more of him, as he's already booked a second session. Plus, when you've got the drive and you do things right, you will go far--so I'm sure you'll be hearing more and more about him!


If you are a musician and need photos. I do both in studio (either mine or yours while you are recording) and in concert photos. I have a BS in Journalism and have worked in public relations as well. I have experience doing press releases and bios. I take public relations clients on a limited basis, contact me if you are interested!



This one is one of his favorites:
Photobucket
We used a pink background for these two. And then I played with the colors to give it a little more punch and alternative spin: [IMG]
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I went a little moody with the light here. Just to give him something different. I LOVE the blue in this one: [IMG]
Photobucket
And two more...
Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: