Home

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Marquita & David's Engagement Session

Marquita and her fiancee David came in last month and booked me for their Memorial Day wedding. I didn't pay attention to what day she was booking me for, as I usually roadtrip across America for Memorial Day weekend (to see American history and take in cute little towns with my girlfriends!).

So us girls are planning alternative dates for our travel plans (gotta have time with your girlfriends!) and I'll be shooting this cute couple's big day.

They booked their wedding, an engagement session and then they also decided to go ahead and do the trash the dress. David seemed to like the idea, which is typically unusual for the guys! Some brides buy a cheap or duplicate wedding dress and trash it before the big day or on their big day, but Marquita is going to go ahead and just trash hers after her wedding.

I'm not sure why they call it trashing it though--if you do it at the beach it's more like washing it! I have a dress in studio that is sometimes used for the sessions and you could NEVER tell it has been used in a trash the dress session.

So these are a couple of my favorites from Marquita & David's engagement session:




0 comments: