Home

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Xander's First Birthday

Staci booked me for her little boy's first birthday photos. Her blue eyed cutie came in ready to crawl! He didn't mind being in the studio, but he didn't want to sit still. Of course, luckily, daddy was there to make him giggle and hold him still a bit!
When I was growing up, as I'm sure is the same in many households, on a child's first birthday they got their own cake--to destroy and eat, much to the amusement of everyone else in the room.
So Alexander, aka "Xander", celebrated his birthday in style--momma brought chocolate cupcakes and grandma and daddy helped laugh and celebrate the fun time.


Daddy's are always good for a giggle.


I love the vintage coloring on this one with Xander and his dinosaur.
Ok, two things here. 1-I love it when a dad participates. I don't get that too often in the studio. 2- They are wearing matching red Converse shoes!
Momma saw another photo I had done with a baby and a sucker and she wanted one of her little one too.

Those shoes again! Big, little. LOVE this one.
And for the finale, cupcakes!
What's a birthday with out something sweet!

Look at that expression: What mess?

0 comments: