Home

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Melissa & Jason

I'm finally getting around to posting a couple of images of Jason & Melissa's wedding from May 4 at the San Marco Preservation Society. Cute church and yard!

They were a cute couple with a small ceremony where the family cooked and everything was done by hand.

Adorable church and location:
Aren't the beams kind of interesting?
And a quick shot of the couple after the ceremony:
The bride had gorgeous flowers! Look at those colors. Nice engagement ring too!

Melissa sent me this note this week after seeing all of her wedding photos:
"Hi Christy. I just looked over the proofs. They all looked awesome!! You did such a great job! I actually looked good in the pictures...that NEVER happens with me :)
"I loved the black and white pictures too. I can't wait to see the album you are putting together for us. I know it's going to be beautiful... They were all fantastic! I will definately be recommending you."

0 comments: