Home

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wayne & Kathy renew their vows

Kathy and Wayne have been married for over 20 years and decided to renew their vows. They loved St. Augustine and really wanted a bunch of photos of them in their bridal attire at their favorite places. So I showed up a few hours before the wedding and we went all over the place. I've been to many places in St. Augustine, but it amazed me that I hadn't been to these places!

A couple from the carriage ride, the first has a vintage effect to it.


I love this circle metal work.



The one below has a vintage glow to it. Something that Kathy loved.


Aren't they cute!



Beautiful cake!

And the butterfly was a NICE touch on the flowers, very pretty!


Shannon with New Beginnings Wedding Planning did the coordinating. She has been in my office for over a year, and it was nice to do a wedding with her! Even Erica, of Celebrity Style Makeup by Erica was there to do makeup. So it was nice being around a bunch of great people--not to mention Kathy and Wayne, who'll likely be trashing the dress soon!

0 comments: