Home

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Clarke Family Session

Ashley did a shoot with me about a month or so ago where she posed with a couple of cars (the mustang shots were in a different blog entry). She's friends with my makeup artist Staci and told Staci she had a "photo crush on me" lol. So she finally came in this week and got her family session done.

I love the expressions in this black & white!
This next shot wasn't posed. Kayla, like most kids, were getting a little tired and grumpy and was having a moment with momma. But I love shots that are a little different and still have meaning.
I love the details on this next shot. The detail in her skin, you can just see all the baby features in her face. (Headband is from Sweet Pickles Boutique.)
When Kayla got grumpy, momma Ashley broke out some hair curlers. Apparantally, this makes Kayla very happy. I love her eyes and expression in this shot!

0 comments: