Home

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jessica & Stephen

Jessica and Stephen got married last month at Queen's Harbor. They are a cute couple who love to just have fun!

I think there's an older blog entry with their engagement session which was done at Treaty Oak Park.

Jessica getting into her dress. (A vintagy/memory lane coloring to it.)
The girls before the ceremony.
Everyone loves to take pictures, I love how this one turned out!
I LOVE how the sun hit her and back lit them and just made an amazing scene!
Under a canopy of trees.
One of the group photos. Boys will be boys--I love it!
I'm not much for the rings on the hand over the flowers pic, I would rather steal the rings and get something a little more unique and artsy. Jessica and Stephen did a sand ceremony and I thought what better way to show off the sand AND their rings.
The groom was in dancing with his mother when I looked over to find Jessica touching up her makeup outside. I thought it was too cute to pass up.
There are friends and then there are BEST friends.
My friend Rachel came with me to the wedding and she caught this one of me working.

Congrats to the new married couple!

0 comments: