Home

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Daniel

I'm the eldest of five. The youngest are my twin sisters and in between I have two brothers. My brother Daniel and his wife came down from NC for Thanksgiving. So we went up to the studio and shot his Xmas photos and ours.


I love the look on his face on this one.

A little glam glow on the next one.
A vintage effect on their Xmas photo.

I've got to edit some wedding photos and some other portraits, but after that, I'm hoping to post some actual Thanksgiving photos.
Turkey Rod Run (classic car event in Daytona) was this weekend. Would have liked to have gone and taken my camera, but I was just exhausted. I used to own a 65 Mustang, my mom owns a 50 Chevy truck and a 64 Ford Falcon (what the Mustang was built off of). I love classic cars, maybe next year.

0 comments: