Home

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The holidays are here.

And I seriously need to mop the kitchen and frontroom! My brother got to town this weekend. I've been cooking and cleaning up a storm. Trying out new recipes, etc. I love Betty Crocker.

Yesterday, I woke up and went to let the chickens out. We got, for free, two HUGE Buff Orpington chickens at a swap meet Saturday. They are probably 4x larger than my Silkie chicken. When standing completely erect they are over 2' tall.

After I let them out I took my brother's dogs and my lab out in the back to let them run for a bit. The light was coming through the woods so nicely, in that morning glow that makes you glad to be alive. The photo above is of my labrador mutt, Onyx.

I'll probably post chicken photos on the chicken blog today. For now, I need to go back to editing wedding photos.

0 comments: