Home

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kelli & Steve

Kelli was referred to me by Makeup Expressions by Staci. Kelli's getting married to Steve next month and Staci referred her to me for photos. Kelli, unfortunately had already signed a contract with someone else for her wedding photos but wanted to use Freelance 4 Hire for her engagement session.

We got together Saturday at Riverside Park for their session. They were a cute couple, but hard to get some good smiles out of! LOL.

I love a good B&W, I've said that before, haven't I?
This one has a specialty coloring to it and also a bit of a glow.

One of my favorite times of day is near sunset, when the sky is changing colors and you get all those gorgeous blues.


Staci, with Makeup Expressions by Staci, did the makeup. She can be booked at: 383-8090

0 comments: