Home

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tons of Lauren

I mentioned in an earlier post a model session I did with my sister Lauren. Here are a couple more--err, a LOT more of her.

We were going for the crying bride look.
I love this coloring.

Ok this is the serious one. Lauren's boyfriend Chad came down from Texas to go to Halloween Horror Nights with her and he helped in the studio the day of the shoot, he was a great assistant carrying things, holding fans, etc.
It was hard to keep a straight face for these though.
I don't like that her hand is cropped on this one, but I kind of like it all together though. She was just swinging around my vintage luggage and it made for some fun shots. I just LOVE her pea length jacket that we found at the thrift store for like $7!
Notice the mole? Makeup Expressions by Staci drew one on! LOL.

This isn't my favorite shot of her, but Staci loved it.
I love the balloon photos of her. And it won't be long before local photogs try to copy it, like they do all my other shots. LOL, they say immitation is the purest form of flattery (or something like that) but some people you just want to smack.


If you want your own unique shoot--book me. Come in for a consultation, and we'll discuss some ideas for your session. The Florida Times Union has called me an idea machine--lock me in a meeting and give me just a little info about what you want, and I can come up with a laundry list of ideas to make your shoot different!
(Makeup Expressions by Staci did the makeup and hair was by Christy, of Bella la Vita Salon.)

0 comments: