Home

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jennifer's Engagement Session

Jennifer and her fiance are getting married Easter weekend and they came in for their engagement session Dec. 10. Cute couple. Of course, I don't think I have ever had a newly engaged couple who weren't cute together!

She wanted red and grey for her background colors, since that's what she's doing for her wedding.
I love it when a shot comes through that just shows a bit of their uniqueness or personality without trying to hard.

I love the look between them in this one. I've been going back and forth about the frame shots. Lately a lot of people have been liking them, but at the same time I fear it's getting old. But I do so like some of the shots and expressions that come with those shots, like this one.

And the ring shot! Nice looking vintage looking ring. Hard to see the details in this small size of a photo though.
I love how this popped.

CONGRATS!

0 comments: