Home

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

What better post for Christmas day then Santa photos! Dec. 13th, Santa came to the studio for a day of posing and here are some of my faves.

I love it when little kids get a chance to interact. This is my nephew, see how he's got his hand in Santa's while he's talking to him.
With kids they are either really excited to see Santa or deathly afraid. Luckily, since I'm not in a mall setting, it was easier to let the scared children take a minute and relax. Kaitlyn (below) didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. But a bit of talking got her to at least stop screaming and get this cute shot of her smiling.

I love it when parents make an effort with children's outfits and try to dress them alike for photos.
I think the pup is saying "Santa you left some milk on your mustache!"


Only had one little one who wouldn't stop crying. So that's not bad at all.
Hope you had a good holiday. I'll be in the studio on Monday and Tuesday and then we'll be closed again for the New Year. Call and make your appointment!

1 comments:

Riley Creations said...

Simply beautiful! That is all I need to say!