Home

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Public Broadcasting

Every day on the way to and from work I listen to NPR (National Public Radio) on 89.9 FM. On the weekends, if I get the chance I LOVE listening to "This American Life" on NPR.

I love the conversations about different topics and news issues and how they affect me. And I love hearing about new books and topics I would never have thought to look at.

My husband and I are also the kind of dorks that go to the library and rent National Geographic videos and think that's an awesome date night!

Several times a year WJCT (public television) does auctions. Well this year I donated a photo session for them to sell. I figured it was my way to give back.

Yesterday, someone decided to claim their prize and came in with this precious Yorkie to photograph.




0 comments: