Home

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

As promised, pictures from Thanksgiving!

Lana, her BF, their child and Lauren snacking.
Caramel apples dipped in chocolate and nuts. LOVE them. Also have a serious soft spot for chocolate covered strawberries!

In this photo, my husband is doing dishes as the rush to finish cooking everything is going on. He's asking me, "Christy, do you really think right now is the right time to take photos?" LOL. I of course, respond, "Of course!"

After every meal and with every get together at my house comes Nintendo Wii.

As the guests start going home, I find my hubby sleeping on the couch in his home office.
Kind of appropriate picture, I'm EXHAUSTED! Been a long weekend. Instead of cleaning house or sewing Christmas presents I decided to take the interns on a field trip today to the zoo. Will post pics from that soon.

0 comments: