Home

Friday, February 27, 2009

Cameron & Chase

My friend Rachel had twin boys by C-section January 15th. I'm just now getting around to uploading some pics here. I think I may have already uploaded the first two.

One of the boys was in ICU for a couple of days, so the first photos are of Chase, who, while smaller than his brother, was overall fine.
Little wrinkly feet!

And our friend Lea having a look:

The first week she was home, Rachel couldn't drive so she asked me to take her to the hospital to see Cameron in the ICU. Had the nurse take this one of us:


Tiny premie fingers.

Rachel had initally planned on bringing the boys in for their first photos, as she hated the ones the hospital provided. But with having twin boys and little sleep, it was hard for her to come in. So I came to her, with my studio lights in tow.
Daddy had painted the boys' room a gorgeous blue and they had matching cribs with Pooh decor.







I had seen something like this next pic on the web before and thought it would be neat to do with the twins. This is a specialty color variation, mom also got to see the normal color and a B&W version.

0 comments: