Home

Friday, March 20, 2009

Trashing with Essence

About two weeks ago I met up with Essence and Justin. They wanted to do a trash the dress session as they were planning on getting married at the courthouse the next day.

I thought it was a nice way to commemorate their union and when Essence came in to book and heard about the possibilities she was hooked.

I love how proud Essence looks in this next one.

This next one has the effect of a "polaroid transfer" which a lot of people used to do. You would use a polaroid camera and peel off the top of the film--or something like that. I never got a chance to do it in real life, so now I do it digitally on occasion. I do have a polaroid camera around the house that I won in a photography competition that I should use!



We were supposed to go to the beach and do some more, but when we got there everyone, including the Batmobile was there! It was the first really nice weekend of the year and was way to crowded, so we called it a day.
Congrats Essence & Justin!

0 comments: