Home

Friday, April 17, 2009

ARE YOU ENGAGED? Free pictures!

(Photo above is a photo from a wedding last year, but it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.)

I rented a specialty lense to see if I wanted to buy it. I have it through Thursday. It is ideal for detailed ring shots.

So if you are engaged and would like to get a beautiful shot of your engagement ring to show off to all your friends, let me know.

The session is free and will last aprx. 5 minutes. I will photograph the ring in studio with a color background or prop. Feel free to bring your own fun props (cookies, candy, small toys, etc.) as well.

This is available Mon-Wed of this coming week by appointment only! So email me a time that is good for you and I'll let you know if I can fit you in.

Remember this is a limited availability and it is FREE! I will provide you with an online image like the one above to use online or by email to show off to your friends.

So schedule your free ring session and also a free consultation to get the low down on our wedding prices!

Christy

0 comments: