Home

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Updates

It was a nice day outside. Planted the remaining fruit trees that we bought two months ago. In a year or two we should have a yard filled will fruit, I'm so looking forward to that!

Cecil Field is having an air show this weekend, hubby has been watching the planes turn around over our property. He loves the big jets.

Our house is full of baby chicks and eggs about to hatch, you'd think it was Spring. : >

Rented two new lenses today to try out and see which ones I want to buy to add to my aresenal. I also ordered a new camera.

I've been working really hard on a line of greeting cards that carry my name. I'll officially announce it in a couple of days, but that's kind of neat.

Need to get ready for a birthday party and then I have a wedding to shoot tommorow.

1 comments:

Mrs. Andi said...

We bought a tree too, a lemon tree! I wanted a grapefruit tree, but they get HUGE & give a ton of fruit.