Home

Friday, July 31, 2009

Good day

Had a wedding consultation this morning. The bride said she found me on the web and had seen a lot of good things about me, but wanted to wait until she met with the other photographer her hubby-to-be knew before she put a deposit.

About an hour later she called and came back by the studio and put down a deposit without telling her fiance. She said she liked me and trusted what she had seen on the web and liked the studio and preferred to use me. Made me feel good. Love days like this.

On a side note, I've been EXTREMELY busy updating all my stuff with the new studio name. I know there will be a new blog look, not sure if the blog will still be with blogger or a different company.

I have tons of photos I need to post. Will do that soon!

0 comments: